Chiropractic Services at Our Inver Grove Heights Chiropractor
Chiropractic care can help you experience less muscle pain, improved function, and better overall body performance. At Cahill Back & Neck Care Center in Inver Grove Heights, MN, we help you realize your full potential, heal from injuries and avoid chronic conditions with non-invasive chiropractic care. Using a combination of spinal adjustments, nutrition therapies, massage therapy and various muscle rehabilitation techniques, we can help improve your quality of life.
- Manual adjustments: Manual chiropractic adjustments help realign the vertebrae of your spine to reduce subluxations and improve communication between the brain and the rest of your body. By improving the performance of your central nervous system, your chiropractor in Inver Grove Heights can improve your overall body function.
- Activator technique: Activator technique is a type of spinal adjustment performed with a device known as an activator. The activator delivers force to the spine to restore mobility to specific vertebrae that have been identified by the chiropractor. Activator technique is used to treat headaches, back pain, neck pain and more.
- Insight subluxation station: This computerized scanning station enables chiropractors to assess the condition of patients with accuracy and track changes over time. This enables chiropractors to design a more targeted rehabilitation and treatment program for patients.
- Strong Posture rehabilitation program: The Strong Posture rehabilitation program is a series of exercises designed to improve patient posture. Performing these exercises only 10 minutes a day allows patients to stand taller, breathe deeper and reduce stress.
- Massage: Massage therapy helps improve circulation, reduce stress and improve patient mobility. This technique can work in tandem with spinal adjustment to speed the healing process.
- Myofascial therapy release: This technique applies sustained pressure to the Myofascial connective tissue. A popular technique to use with athletes, this soft tissue therapy helps improve muscle mobility while reducing pain and improving circulation.
- Electrical muscle stimulation: This technique uses electrical impulses to cause muscle contractions. Electrical muscle stimulation is used for athletes in training who want to build muscle tone and strength. This technique may also be used for people experiencing mobility problems.
- Kinesio taping: This therapeutic tape produces a therapeutic pulling force that can correct weak muscles, help patients avoid injuries and can even contribute to pain relief. Dr. Stinson is a certified "Rock Doc" from RockTape.
- Nutritional counseling: Nutritional counseling helps patients eat right and get the nutrition they need to perform normal daily activities. When combined with exercise and good lifestyle habits, nutritional counseling can also help patients reach their weight-loss goals. Cahill Back & Neck Center is a partner with Lifetime Fat Loss Centers to help patients who struggle with weight loss.
Contact Cahill Back & Neck Care Center for Pain Relief in Inver Grove Heights
As your Inver Grove Heights chiropractor, we help patients stay healthy and realize their true physical potential. To find out more or get started with an evaluation, contact us today at 651-401-7080 . We'll use our non-invasive pain management techniques to help restore your body to full health and improve your quality of life.